We have participated in the largest gas-based CCHP project in the five northwestern provinces.
- The largest and most advanced GIS (Gas Insulated Switchgear): ensure stable operation of the grid
- Installation of gas turbine SGT5-2000E: operating temperature reaches 1500 ℃
- Installation of steam turbines & waste heat recovery boilers
- Cooling tower construction with height of 20m
- Construction of main powerhouse with 243m wide-range grid structure: ensure structural stability
- Total installed capacity hits 1200 MW, including 5x 230 MW units & 1x 64 MW unit
- 220 kV power line with distance of 30KM